Saturday, November 21, 2009

Created My Twitter Account!

Hello from Singapore!

This is to let you know that I have finally created my Twitter account yesterday!

From today onwards, I will be posting my tweets regularly on this blog, so you can see what goes through my mind during the course of the day. What's shown below is my tweets from yesterday.

If you already have a twitter account, please follow my tweets on Twitter! My ID is @UnclePolyglot. Looking forward to receiving your feedback soon!

Wish you all a wonderful weekend!



Fri, Nov 20


  • 13:35  I have just created my Twitter account!

  • 13:55  http://yfrog.com/1d7gxj View from Marina Square food court today. Cloudy in Singapore today.

  • 14:41  眠くなったら、僕は足の指を思いっきり「パー」の形に拡げるようにしています。血の巡りが良くなって頭がスッキリします!!!

  • 16:11  今、避難訓練中です!

  • 21:53  iPhoneでTwitterを使えるアプリをさっきインストールしました。有料ですがランドスケープ・モードも利用できてとても便利です!


Powered by twtr2src.

No comments: