Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Taking a Break Now!

Hello, everyone!

Though it's only Tuesday, it already feels like half a week has gone, because I had a particularly stressful day at work yesterday. I even dreamt about it last night!

Went to bed last night at about 4 a.m. without studying French, and woke up this morning at about 10 a.m., after dreaming about the client's order that I was supposed to place. I can hardly stand this level of stress!

Anyway, to make up for last night, I began to make French flash cards at 11:30 a.m. I am already halfway through today's portion, and am taking a break now for just a few minutes, so I can dash off this new posting on this blog. Expect to make around 100 cards once again today, and I will get them memorized over the lunch!

Talk to you later!

2 comments:

smooth criminal said...

heyy! same case here!tuesday! omggggG! had college today ;grpahics drawing classes too! :| horrible! seriously!:|
and btw why r u studying these frnch words and all?

Uncle Polyglot said...

Good evening, smooth criminal!

Many thanks for stopping by once again!

Things got a bit better today at the office, as some of my colleagues who were away yesterday for the Deepavali holiday came back.

Currently I am studying French partly because of my own interest and partly because of the necessity at the office, as we serve quite a few French-speaking clients.

French is an extremely difficult language to learn, but it's also a lot of fun, and I really love learning this beautiful language!