Thursday, October 30, 2008

Passed the Halfway Point!

Good morning!

It's now 11:30 a.m. here in Singapore. (I still haven't figured out how to change the time and date settings, so when I post this, it will show a completely different time on this blog, probably that of the US time zone. As I'm not very computer-savvy, this presents a bit of a challenge!)

I have just woken up, and am sipping coffee now while I dash off this new posting.

It's been a really tumultuous week at the office with my immediate boss away on vacation, but it's great to know that it's already Thursday today! We are already past the halfway point of the week!

As I still have some time today before leaving for work, I'll study some French as usual. It's always a lot of fun to study foreign languages!

Talk to you later!

No comments: