Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Home, Sweet Home!

After a hard and stressful day, I've just returned to my apartment from work.

As I am working on late shift this week, I begin work at 3 p.m., and get off work at 12:30 a.m. (30 minutes after midnight).

But that's when things go smoothly at the office. For tonight, as there was some extra stuff that I urgently needed to take care of, I stayed in the office until 1:50 a.m. I am really exhausted!

Feels really great to be back in my own apartment, a humble abode as it may be!

Tonight, I will rest and surf the Net for a short while, update my Japanese blog, and get to my French learning as usual before going to bed.

As soon as I've mastered how to post a photo in this blog, I will start posting some pictures to visually demonstrate to everyone how I study the French language!

Talk to you again soon!

No comments: